A well-rounded, great-tasting meal for any lunchbox.
- 1 170g can tuna, drained Add to cart
- 60ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 1 Diced celery stick
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt/ pepper to taste
- Washed and dried lettuce leaves, to serve
- 1 sliced tomato
- 6 slices of fresh bread
- Combine tuna and mayonnaise in bowl. Add celery and thyme and stir well. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce and tomato slices on half the bread slices. Top with tuna mixture. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil, if using, and top with another bread slice