A refreshing tuna salad, the perfect addition to any Aussie summer barbecue.
- 400g pumpkin, peeled, cubed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Baby cos lettuce
- 1 can baby beetroot, drained, quartered
- 170g can of Soltuna Skipjack Tuna, drained  Add to cart
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 100g feta, cubed
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Sliced avocado
- 1 bunch of blanched and sliced asparagus
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan-forced).
- Combine peeled, cubed pumpkin and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Combine Lettuce, baby beetroot, tuna and 1 sliced cucumber in a large bowl.
- Toss pumpkin and feta through. In a jug, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 2 teaspoons maple syrup and 1 crushed garlic clove using a fork. Drizzle over salad before serving, tossing well.