A delicious and economical meal that the whole family will enjoy. Easily scale this recipe to the number of serves you need.
- 60g butter, chopped
- 1 finely chopped brown onion
- 1 finely chopped celery stalk
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2x 170g can Soltuna Skipjack Tuna  Add to cart
- 1 (100g) bread roll
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Baby cos lettuce and cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Heat butter in pan. Once hot, add celery onions and flour. Cook for 2-3 minutes until onions are soft and golden.
- Gradually add 2 cups milk, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Cook for 5 minutes until sauce boils and thickens.
- Stir in grated cheddar cheese and tuna.
- Spoon mixture into an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and drizzle with extra melted butter.
- Bake at 180C/160C fan-forced for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.