An excellent summer snack suitable for special occasions or school/ work lunch boxes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3x 170g cans of skipjack tuna in vegetable oil  Add to cart
- 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 10 burrito tortillas
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, diced avocado and sour cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 6cm deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) baking dish.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and onion for 3-4 minute until tender. Add tuna and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon tuna mixture onto tortillas. Roll up to enclose filling. Place, seam side down, in prepared dish. Sprinkle over cheese. Bake burritos for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Serve with coriander, avocado and sour cream.